- $150 is the average wedding cost for Flowers & Decorations Boutonnieres, Corsages in United States
Roughly 72% - 82%
of couples purchase this
Note: Average Cost is based on the spending of couples recently married not wedding vendor prices.
This includes all types of weddings, event locations, purchases of both new and pre-owned items and purchases of services from professionals,
someone that simply provides the service, or a hired family member or friend.
Spending and prices can vary widely.
The best way to figure out how much you might spend for your wedding is to use the wedding cost estimator
Start your wedding budget with the Wedding Cost Estimator
Better than a wedding budget calculator, use the wedding cost estimator to create a budget starting point or a wedding budget checklist
Create a Wedding Cost Estimate
Sign In to view your current estimates or save new estimates
Register to save multiple wedding cost estimates
What's Typically Included in Flowers & Decorations > Boutonnieres, Corsages
- Boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, fathers and grandfathers, as well as for junior groomsmen and ring bearers
- Corsages or wristlets for mothers and grandmothers
- Ribbons for corsages
- Delivery of flower pieces to your locations
Additional Cost Items to Look Out For
- Additional boutonnieres and corsages for godparents
- Cost of out-of-season flowers desired
- Cost of imported flowers desired
- Alternatives like succulents or non-floral d'cor items like feathers
- Unique greenery such as imported greenery
- 2nd choice flowers if your first choice flowers aren't available or market-priced well
- Unique boutonnieres, like dual rose heads for the groom and his departed father
- Cold storage of floral pieces
- Delivery if not included, or if extra charges for multiple location delivery
- DIY materials if you wish to make your own, including florals, pins, florist wire, and accents
- Labels for DIY bouts and corsages
Why Does It Cost This Much?
The flowers might not be in abundance, but it's the time needed to make these detailed little pieces in such a way that they hold up during the entire wedding day, during dancing, hugging, in hot and cold weather, and in the course of celebrating. Talented professional floral designers take hours to make detailed floral pieces, and of course market prices of chosen flowers will boost labor costs into what boutonnieres and corsages cost today.
Larger bridal parties on the men's side, plus lots of honored men getting boutonnieres, and lots of honored ladies getting their corsages or wristlets ' especially when you choose different styles per woman or man ' call for greater investment.