- $326 is the average wedding cost for Flowers & Decorations Event Table Centerpieces in United States
Roughly 74% - 84%
of couples purchase this
Note: Average Cost is based on the spending of couples recently married not wedding vendor prices.
This includes all types of weddings, event locations, purchases of both new and pre-owned items and purchases of services from professionals,
someone that simply provides the service, or a hired family member or friend.
Spending and prices can vary widely.
The best way to figure out how much you might spend for your wedding is to use the wedding cost estimator
Start your wedding budget with the Wedding Cost Estimator
Better than a wedding budget calculator, use the wedding cost estimator to create a budget starting point or a wedding budget checklist
Create a Wedding Cost Estimate
Sign In to view your current estimates or save new estimates
Register to save multiple wedding cost estimates
What's Typically Included in Flowers & Decorations > Event Table Centerpieces
- A single floral centerpiece for each round guest table, and multiple floral centerpieces spaced out along the length of long guest tables
- Vessels for centerpieces
- Floral foam inside vessels to help some centerpiece designs keep their shape
- Stones for inside clear glass floral centerpiece vessels
- Small centerpieces for the cocktail party tables
- Small centerpieces for outdoor tables
- Setup and takedown
Additional Cost Items to Look Out For
- Bud vases for groupings of multiple, mismatched florals at the centers of tables
- Glass vases and vessels for displaying non-floral centerpiece materials like flower petals, fruits, pinecones, river stones, and more
- Pillar candles
- Votive candles
- Lanterns large and small
- LED light cubes
- LED light strings
- Mirrored bases
- Extra centerpiece vessels and materials to replace any broken during transit or preparations
- Extra centerpiece vessels and bud vases to make additional d'cor pieces out of cuttings and stems removed from/not used in centerpiece fixes on-site
- Extra florals needed to give your designer many picks of perfectly-shaped, perfectly-blooming flowers
- DIY materials
- Travel and multiple locations for your floral delivery workers
- Thank you card and gift for your floral designer
- Tipping for your delivery workers
Why Does It Cost This Much?
Again, it's the cost of so many gorgeous flowers and greenery stems, with so much material needed, and the cost of stunning vases and vessels at the centers of the table. In recent years, we've really seen a tremendous new focus on the vases and vessels holding centerpieces and display pieces, with couples no longer satisfied with plain, basic, nondescript vases. Now, they want some added quality to their vessels, upper level brand names, the sparkle of crystal, fine handcrafted curves and shapes in the design. These are not dollar store vases and vessels. They're artistic pieces, as lovely as the flowers.
Given that wedding design trends have inspired the look of multiple items used as centerpieces, artistic pairings of different heights of floral centerpieces, different designs of floral centerpieces, a range of different candles and bud vases ' for all styles of weddings, informal to formal ' and this variety calls for the curating of different items, the making of different floral centerpieces, etc. This takes a range of materials and the time of your floral designer.