- $55 is the average wedding cost for Beauty & Spa Makeup Service in United States
Roughly 54% - 64%
of couples purchase this
Note: Average Cost is based on the spending of couples recently married not wedding vendor prices.
This includes all types of weddings, event locations, purchases of both new and pre-owned items and purchases of services from professionals,
someone that simply provides the service, or a hired family member or friend.
Spending and prices can vary widely.
The best way to figure out how much you might spend for your wedding is to use the wedding cost estimator
Start your wedding budget with the Wedding Cost Estimator
Better than a wedding budget calculator, use the wedding cost estimator to create a budget starting point or a wedding budget checklist
Create a Wedding Cost Estimate
Sign In to view your current estimates or save new estimates
Register to save multiple wedding cost estimates
What's Typically Included in Beauty & Spa > Makeup Service
- Makeup service on the wedding day for the bride
- Kids' makeup is included free for bridal packages in many instances
Additional Cost Items to Look Out For
- Trial makeup session, which may be free or may incur a cost for the session
- Faux lash application
- Purchase of faux lashes
- Makeup artists' time and travel to your location
- Makeup artist's time and travel to a second location
- Pre-wedding facials
- Eyebrow styling
- Facial waxing (and other waxing services)
- Makeup for bridesmaids and mothers
Why Does It Cost This Much?
You're paying for an important beauty service, one with emotional impact as part of a bridal experience and one that's very VIP in nature, especially if you'll have your makeup artists come to you. Multiple artists and assistants will be present if you have a large bridal party getting makeup done, and products used on you can be very pricy for their quality and brand.
There's a great importance in your flawless wedding makeup, since HD photography and video captures every flaw, and your in-person look will make you look and feel your best. With the importance of your wedding day makeup, a trained pro, the best in the business, is essential, and worth the investment.